Sunni Welles' On Air Reading On
The Arizona Midday Show on NBC 12 - Phoenix, AZ
Sunni Welles' On Air Reading
on Fox 10 TV News - Phoenix, AZ
• Featured on "Fox 10 TV News", Phoenix, Arizona, with reporter Kim Posey. Sunni did an extraordinary on-camera reading.
• Featured on NBC 12 The Arizona Midday Show in Phoenix.
• Featured on Danielle Hampson's Living in Scottsdale AZ Web TV Show
• Sunni was the Keynote Speaker at the prestigious International Congress of Parapsychology in Riccione, Italy, where she also did on-stage and private readings for many members of the Congress.
• Conducted the "Sunni Welles Talks To The Other Side" event at the Learning Annex in New York City.
• Conducts the "Bridges to Heaven For Those Who Grieve Seminars" with Christine Duminiak, which are held around the country.
SPECIAL CHAT ROOM EVENTS:
• Guest Speaker and Reader in James Van Praagh's Chat Room.
• Sunni has guested several times in the Auditorium Chat Room of Judith Guggenheim of the After-Death Communication Project web site, created by Judith and Bill Guggenheim, co-authors of "Hello from Heaven". Sunni's first chat lasted 6 hrs. 50 min. At the time, it was the longest chat, and drew the largest audience (189 people), on record. Sunni returned for a second chat so as not to disappoint the many people who waited for hours for a reading but were not able to receive one that first night (the chat broke up at 3 a.m. EDT). The return chat lasted almost four hours.
• Sunni has been a frequent invited Special Guest Speaker at the Prayer Wave for After-Death Communication website, hosting her very popular "Ask The Angels" Chats, in the Prayer Wave Chat Room, where guests have the amazing opportunity to ask spiritual questions directly from Angels of God.
Sunni Welles has volunteered her time to do free readings for members of the MISS Foundation in Arizona.
SHOW BUSINESS BACKGROUND:
Prior to receiving her gift of mediumship in 1994, Sunni Welles was involved in a life-long career in show business since the age of 5. Her professional career took her all over the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean Islands, etc. She has appeared in motion pictures and on TV as an actress, but has also been a headliner herself as a singer/dancer in some of the most well known showrooms across America and the opening act for many well-known comics: Don Rickles, David Fry, David Brenner, the Smothers Brothers, and Marty Brill.
Sunni worked as a dancer for Dick Clark Productions on several of his TV shows for over ten years. Sunni Welles was the principal singer/dancer in the Folies Bergere at the Tropicana Hotel. She was a featured singer, in the “Jazz and Jokes Lounge” at Debbie Reynolds’ Hotel in Las Vegas with Debbie Reynolds from 1993-1995.
Sunni still loves singing in the Jazz arena and is still sought after for various engagements.